A Nightmare on Elm St Embroidered Hat
Regular price Sale price
Unit price per
"Whatever you do... don't fall asleep."
The original thing of nightmares, Freddy Krueger was one of the original 80’s horror icons. He made us hesitate before falling asleep, and had us questioning whether or not a dream was just a dream. Even now, “One, two, Freddy’s coming for you,” sends a chill down our spines.
Director: Wes Craven Studio: New Line Cinema
Genre: Horror Year: 1984 Rating: R
- Embroidered logo on front
- Adjustable strap back
- Structured, pre-curved fit
- Flexible fit
- One size fits most
- Dumbgood Exclusive
- Officially Licensed A Nightmare On Elm St Merchandise
Based on 1 review
Fits like a glove of knives and looks so good you won’t be able to keep it out of your dreams.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.