FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
“What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept most major methods of payment including Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Amazon Pay, and PayPal. We also offer Afterpay, if you wanna split up your payments. We may require additional identification verification to process orders that don’t meet our fraud prevention standards.
“How long will it take to get my order?
“Do you ship internationally?
Right now, it’s U.S. only- but we’re working on it! Sign up for our emails and you’ll be the first to know! In the meantime, let us know where you think we should be shipping.
“What are your shipping rates?”
- Free for orders over $75.
- Standard domestic shipping: $5.95
“When will I see tracking information?”
- Delivery updates may take up to 48 hours after your tracking info has been sent. Please note, USPS frequently has delays during the holiday season.
“My order shipped but I never got my package…”
Once your order leaves our warehouse it’s out of our hands. If you’ve received tracking and your package is missing, try reaching out to USPS to locate your item first. If they still can’t locate it, complete a missing package claim with USPS and shoot us the case number and we’ll go from there!
“I changed my mind… Can I cancel my order?”
We try to process orders as fast as possible, making cancellations difficult. Please double-check your shopping cart and info before checking out. Mistakes happen but you can always submit a return for a refund, as long as it meets our guidelines
“My address is incorrect; can I change it?”
Once your order ships, it’s gone. So, make sure you come correct with that address info along with any APT, unit, or suite numbers. If any corrections must be made, please contact us ASAP with the correct information, and we’ll see what we can do.
“I accidentally ordered the wrong size; can you change it for me?”
We can’t make any size changes to items after your order is placed, so make sure you’re ordering the right size! Check out our size info before checking out. If we ship your order and a size change is still needed, follow our returns process to request an exchange or refund.
“How should I take care of my stuff?”
- To keep your fit clean, we recommend you wash on cold and tumble dry on low.
“You say your merchandise is officially licensed, is this true?”
- Heck YES! We work hard with all our brand partners to ensure you’re only getting 100% officially approved licensed product.
"Are any of your items final sale items?"
- Yes all items under the Warehouse Sale tab are final sale items. If you feel that you have received a damaged/defective item from this section, please contact our customer service team via our self-service chat.