FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
“What forms of payment do you accept?"
- We accept most major methods of payment including Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Amazon Pay, and PayPal. We also offer Afterpay, if you wanna split up your payments. We may require additional identification verification to process orders that don’t meet our fraud prevention standards.
“How long will it take to get my order?"
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 2-3 business days for delivery.
Please Note: With current delays shipments to Hawaii, Alaska or US Territories can take between 6-8 weeks.
- Right now, it’s U.S. only- but we’re working on it! Sign up for our emails down below and you’ll be the first to know! In the meantime, let us know via chat where you think we should be shipping.
“What are your shipping rates?”
- Free for orders over $75.
- Standard domestic shipping: $5.95
“When will I see tracking information?”
- Delivery updates may take up to 48 hours after your tracking info has been sent. Please note, USPS frequently has delays during the holiday season.
“My order shipped but I never got my package…”
Don’t worry! If you’ve received a tracking number but your package is missing, please reach out to the carrier to locate your item. If it’s still unable to be located, please complete a missing package claim with the carrier and provide us with the case number and we’ll make sure you get what you need!
FedEx: How do I file a claim? | FedEx - Frequently Asked Questions
Please note: if its been 2 weeks past the "Delivered" date we are no longer responsible for any orders marked as delivered at your door or with another party
“I changed my mind… Can I cancel my order?”
- Upon receipt of your order, we work hard to get it out the door, making it unlikely to cancel before it ships. We only have a 2-hour window once the hour is placed to cancel. Mistakes happen but you can always submit a return for a refund, as long as it meets our guidelines.
“My address is incorrect; can I change it?”
- Once your order ships, it’s gone. So, make sure you come correct with that address info along with any APT, unit, or suite numbers. If any corrections must be made, please send us an email ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the correct information, and we’ll see what we can do.
“I accidentally ordered the wrong size; can you change it for me?”
- We can’t make any size changes to items after your order is placed, so make sure you’re ordering the right size! Check out our size info before checking out. If we ship your order and a size change is still needed, follow our returns process to request an exchange or refund.
“How should I take care of my stuff?”
- To keep your fit clean, we recommend you wash on cold and tumble dry on low.
“You say your merchandise is officially licensed, is this true?”
- Heck YES! We work hard with all our brand partners to ensure you’re only getting 100% officially approved licensed product.
"Are any of your items final sale items?"
- Yes all items under the Warehouse Sale tab are final sale items. If you feel that you have received a damaged/defective item from this section, please contact our customer service team via our self-service chat."
PRE ORDER FAQs-
When will I be charged for my pre-order(s)?
- We'll ask for your payment information during checkout
When will I receive my pre-order(s)?
- We’ll list the shipping date beneath the “PRE-ORDER” button, and we'll send you a shipping confirmation email when the order ships.
Every product on pre-order lists an expected arrival date. Our production department is in constant contact to try to obtain the most up-to-date information possible.
We would all like pre-orders to show up within the expected time frame, but unfortunately, the supply chain is still experiencing delays. The expected ship date is an estimate; there are no guarantees for exactly when pre-ordered products will ship. No compensation can be given for pre-orders that arrive late. We don't recommend pre-ordering products as gifts or for special occasions that are time-sensitive.
How can I see what’s available for pre-order(s)?
- The easiest way to stay on top of everything going on at Dumbgood is to follow us on Socials and Sign up for Emails. We will regularly announce pre-orders on Instagram and via email.
Where can I view my pre-order(s)?
- After you place a pre-order, you can view it on your orders page. If you’re not already signed in to your profile, you’ll need to enter your order number (from your order confirmation email) along with the email address you used to place the order.
Can I cancel my pre-order(s)?
- You can cancel most pre-orders at any time prior to their arrival at our warehouse.
If you wish to cancel a pre-order, you will need to contact customer service to complete the cancelation. Please keep in mind that if you ordered another item with your pre-order, shipping will not be refunded.
Check out chat for self-help or hit our line! email@example.com
Our Customer Service team is available M-F 8AM-5PM CST