Nightmare On Elm Street Freddy Champion Hoodie Black
"This is just a dream, this isn't real. This is just a dream, he isn't real. He isn't…"
The original thing of nightmares, Freddy Krueger was one of the original 80’s horror icons. He made us hesitate before falling asleep, and had us questioning whether or not a dream was just a dream. Even now, “One, two, Freddy’s coming for you,” sends a chill down our spines.
Director: Wes Craven Studio: New Line Cinema
Genre: Horror Year: 1984 Rating: R
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Made with Recycled Polyester Fibers from Plastic Bottles
- Screen Printed Graphics
- Durable Cover-Stitching Throughout
- Two-Ply Hood
- Set-In Sleeves and Front Pouch Pocket
- Heavy Rib Knit Waistband and Cuffs